The Revoco teams’ top interview tips
Got an interview coming up that you’re feeling a little unprepared for? Not to worry, the Revoco team have got you covered!
With 2022 set to be another big year for companies hiring, some of the team have offered up their top interview tips for this year.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity
- Take a second to compose your thoughts before answering questions
- Answer with enthusiasm
Tim Farmer – Delivery Lead
- Prepare quality questions ahead of the interview
- Interviews go both ways. The job needs to be right for you!
- Ask for feedback to help you with other interviews
Lily Francis – Senior Delivery Consultant
Using the STAR method
- Situation: explain the situation
- Task: what was required of you?
- Activity explain what YOU did
- Result: what was the outcome?
Iain Brook – Engineering Team Lead
Research & Preparation
- Ensure you’ve done your research on the company
- Use this to clearly articulate why you want to join them
- Know what’s on your CV
Christine Christodoulou – Founder & Director
Honesty & Transparency
- Don’t know something? Don’t worry! Be honest about what already know and explain how would learn and develop
- Have great examples of things you’ve personally achieved
Josh Abbott – Transformation Team Lead
If you’re looking for a helping hand throughout the job search process, one of the Revoco is always on hand to help. Just let us know how we can help!