Revoco have Greenified!
The world is changing, and businesses need to change with it. Has yours?
It’s an uncomfortable truth, but every sale your company makes generates its own invisible cloud of CO2 and accelerates the collapse of the earth’s life support systems.
This has become more prevalent than ever, with 85% of Brits now concerned about climate change – a growing number of which are choosing to buy from, or work with, companies they believe are acting responsibly.
This means candidates are becoming more climate aware and choosing companies that match their own belief systems and are making a positive impact.
Revoco is deeply committed to taking full responsibility for the unavoidable environmental impact our business creates. This means behaving in an ethical and sustainable way – which is why we’ve greenified.
But what does this mean?
We do this in two ways:
We Greenify our business through nature-based carbon credits that compensate for our greenhouse gas emissions. Each month we offset 3-tonnes of operational carbon, which is enough to offset the carbon emissions from:
- Heating & lighting for the office
- 2,000 miles of driving every month
- 2,000 miles of rail travel every month
- Home energy use for 15 days/month for 20 x two-bed residences
Many businesses now have ESG/CSR policies to mitigate their impact on the environment. But it’s not enough. For our clients who share our commitment to positive climate action, we offer them the ability to greenify their new placements with us.
Greenifying a placement funds a bundle of world-class environmental assets that offsets the eco-footprint of one person for a year. It covers:
- 12.7 tonnes of nature-based carbon offsets.
- 34kg of ocean-bound plastic waste captured and recycled.
- 8 trees planted.
All of the projects are fully verified and certified to world leading carbon standards. You can learn more about them here.
Why should businesses care?
- Enhance your employer value proposition (EVP)
- Contribute to corporate ESG/CSR goals
- Take affirmative action on climate change
- Create a feel-good factor for your internal recruiters and HR function
- Boost appeal with enviro-aware Gen Z candidates
Sounds good right?
If you’re interested in learning more about Greenifying a hire with Revoco, please reach out and say hi!