This global fashion retailer is distinct from other companies in their approach to technology not just seeing tech as a cost centre. They are heavily investing in technology and looking to expand their digital platforms.
You will be working with a business that truly understands the importance of matching best of breed technologies to the fundamental requirements of their business.
They’re looking for an experienced Test Manager to lead, develop and manage testing across their core tech systems.
You will have strong knowledge of automation test tools with the ability to manage and develop a team. You will be accountable for making sure tools are consistently exercised and improvements are initiated. You will have a good understanding of Agile ways of working and be able to deliver test automation full project life cycle’s (CI/CD).
- Experience of managing a team of testers in a Software Engineering environment
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall development full project life cycle’s (CI/CD)
- Experience of creating test strategies
- Experience of enterprise scale integration testing
- Experience of test case management tools such a as Zephyr and Quality Centre
- Selenium, Cucumber, WebdriverIO
- Load test tools such as Load Runner, JMeter and Gatling
- Automated unit test tools such as Junit and NUnit
Why work for us
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Good work life balance
- Run workshops throughout the year for ongoing training and development
The Next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you’d like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.