A leading brand within the fashion industry are currently investing heavily in technology to ensure they remain at the pinnacle of their industry. This is an exciting time to join and become part of their journey through a huge digital transformation - they're expanding their Test engineering teams across all platforms.
We are looking for a Senior Tester/Test Lead with retail experience to lead a Testing team through delivery of multiple projects. Initially around POS and core retail systems. You would be working alongside the Test Manager to grow out a new team and have the opportunity to use the latest technologies. You will have experience of implementing Automation test tools and practices within an Agile environment.
You would have experience in leading a team and liaising with 3rd parties. We are looking for someone with the confidence to engage and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Retail Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile test practices
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Experience within the retail industry
- Strong experience of test automation and automation tools (Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience in SOAP/REST API testing
- Experience in JSON/XML validations
- Knowledgeable in Service Oriented/Micro-Services architecture
- Experience in TDD/BDD methodologies
- Good knowledge of source versioning
Why work for us
- Early Friday finishes through the summer
- Pension scheme
- Good work life balance
- Run workshops throughout the year for ongoing training and development
The next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you'd like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.