A leading brand within the fashion industry are currently investing heavily in technology to ensure they remain at the pinnacle of their industry. This is an exciting time to join and become part of their journey through a huge digital transformation - they’re expanding their engineering team across all platforms.
Were looking for an experienced Test Engineer with a wealth of knowledge across eCommerce platforms. As part of the Engineering team you will be working on website and mobile applications alongside the development team.
Were looking for someone with front end Automation experience to help up skill the team.
Technical expertise required
- Extensive experience with QA tools and practices
- Significant experience in testing eCommerce solutions
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Experience in agile testing
- Project/Issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Test Management tools such as Zephyr, Quality Centre or similar
- Exposure to test automation frameworks like Selenium and Cucumber-JVM
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as TDD,CI/CD and Agile testing
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, E2E, UAT, OAT, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Exploratory testing techniques, Rapid software testing, and Database testing
Why work for us
- Early Friday finishes through the summer
- Pension scheme
- Good work life balance
- Run workshops throughout the year for ongoing training and development
The next steps (Ecom Test Engineer)
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you’d like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch