Technology Operations Manager / Head of IT Department
Large charitable organisation based in London are currently on the lookout for a Technical Operations Manager to join them on a contractual basis. This is a great opportunity to come and work for a client who are looking to change the way their Infrastructure is running, a true chance to influence strategy across the IT department.
Ole Responsibilities :
- Define and deliver the IT Operations strategy
- Lead the IT team ensuring that the infrastructure provided is robust and fit for purpose and the software developed in-house or by a 3rd party meets the quality agreed with the stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to manage and define, plan and implement infrastructure and software developments and continued operation.
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiency and process improvement in delivering services across the organisation
- Ensure that all IT projects undertaken are delivered with agreed timescales and budgets and that they are communicated in a clear transparent manner. The current projects include Office 365 rollout.
- Provide technical leadership & guidance to the team and ensure that the skills of the team fit the capabilities required by the client.
- Oversee the service delivery function ensuring that infrastructure and services are planned appropriately and the levels of service expected are transparent and measurable
If you would like to apply for the role please reply back to confirm you are happy for me to represent you on the role.