Technical Services Manager/ Infrastructure Team Lead – London – Competitive Salary
Do you have a background within IT infrastructure support with recent experience of managing teams to deliver on BAU and project tasks?
Are you interested in working for a successful, household name family run business who are undergoing a really exiting digital transformation?
Do you want to embrace cloud technology and guide some real innovation in the workplace?
I might just have the role for you!
I am working with a great Retail business in London who are looking for Technical Services Manager/ Infrastructure Team Lead to guide their Retail Store platform team and maximise performance across BAU and project tasks.
You will have a background in infrastructure and network support with a desire to lead a team that adheres to Agile workflows in order to help build, operate, maintain and improve retail systems across the business.
• Experience managing a team in an IT support role within a high-pressured environment
• Knowledge of scrum/project management techniques to help drive productivity
• Excellent knowledge of GitHub, JIRA and Confluence
• Experience of administering, optimising and querying MySQL databases
• Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
• Ability to automate system configuration and management using scripts and configuration management tools
• ITIL Foundation Certificate
• Excellent technical knowledge of PCs, other desktop hardware, laptops and tablets
• Good understanding of complex IT application architectures and their relationships with the database infrastructure
• Good knowledge of networks and Wi-Fi infrastructure
• Excellent IT skills, computer literacy and organisational skills.
• Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
• Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
• Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
• Ability to plan, prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet targets
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
• Previous experience supporting a multi-store retail estate
• Previous experience of agile working and product-based teams
• Previous experience of Retail J and Enactor POS solutions
• Previous experience of Motorola / Zebra devices (MC40 / ET1 / EWB)
• Previous experience using and managing Airwatch and MobileIron MDM
As you can see, we are looking for a process driven technology leader with a background with infrastructure, cloud and network support. As a business they have a great workplace environment; an informal corporate environment that places huge focus on collaboration in the workforce and maintaining best practise in their way of working. They have invested heavily into working in an Agile way across their software engineering teams and this way of working has transferred into all departments within the IT Team.
They are undergoing a huge digital transformation currently whereby they are embracing forward thinking technologies and attempting to upskill there workforce into a more DevOps focussed way of working.
If this sounds like the sort of role that interests you – then please apply ASAP or reach out to Sam Doney at Revoco for more information. The package includes a competitive and flexible salary along with 25 days holiday, pension with other benefits included. They are based in West London with parking on site and would be a fantastic platform for progression for anyone looking to work for a forward thinking technology business who work in an effective an organised manner.