An exciting Technical Services Lead role has come live for unique brand based in Hertfordshire.
The role would see you essentially be the IT Manager for this sports company’s training facility. The is a truly unique role for a good all-round infrastructure engineer with some leadership experience. You will have the chance to manage some quite unique projects for some very high-profile stakeholders within this particular industry.
What skills are they looking for?
A typical skillset includes:
- Strong EUC experience across both Windows and Mac devices.
- Good all-around Infrastructure skills across both MS technology, AD, Exchange, Virtulisation etc, Citrix etc.
- An understanding of networking, ideally with Cisco. CCNA certification is a nice to have.
- Demonstratable experience managing projects with strong Stakeholder Management skills.
Why do people join this company?
- World renowned brand.
- Excellent working environment with an extremely supportive environment.
- The chance to work across truly unique projects and see the fruit of your labour.
If you’re interested in having a conversation about these vacancies, please apply to the advert with you CV and I’ll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.