Technical Operations Team Lead/IT Manager
Location: St Albans
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
A globally recognised brand is looking for a Technical Operations Team Lead/IT Manager to manage the on-site technical support of the 2nd office of the business. This newly created role will need to support end user devices and systems for Mac & Windows users, as well as supporting the local network infrastructure.
You will lead a small IT Team, so will be responsible for delegating work, and act as a project manager leading projects alongside the Head Office IT department. As you will be the lead on site, you will also be responsible for all 3rd party management on site.
Flexibility is paramount to this role, as you will need to work some weekends and possibly Bank Holidays, reflecting the nature of the business, although this will be negotiated during the hiring process. You will be dealing with senior stakeholders on a day to day basis, so you will need to be a strong relationship manager who has the ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
You will need to be a hands-on generalist who can manage conflicting requirements and time constraints.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft/Windows and Mac/OS Support
- Strong knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting wi-fi and Cisco networks
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (ideally Office 365)
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment with a large user base
- Experience of managing a team
- Salary; £45,000-£55,000
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Pension
- Other great perks and benefits
If you are interested please call Alex Hartley at 0117 440 7825 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org