Tech Lead, Lead Developer, Principal Developer, Development SME
Are you an experienced Tech Lead with an agnostic view on technology that is looking to work with some fantastic tools and build a team around you?
Do you want to be a part of a huge digital transformation for a well-respected household name brand?
My client is a hospitality retailer who are currently in the process of redefining their way of working in order to take lead technology innovation across their industry.
You will be an essential part of a growing software engineering team to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative solutions using the latest tools in the process. You be a part of a rare opportunity to experiment and push the boundaries of cutting-edge technology and then implement your findings across the client digital platforms.
This is a Greenfield opportunity and we would like you to drive the journey from here.
- 5 years’ experience in a software engineer role with some experience as a technical lead
- Experience working in agile development methodologies, TDD, continuous integration and iterative development
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment managing multiple priorities
- Hands-on experience in leading a team of Software Engineers
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who is willing to work outside the immediate team to deliver on common organizational goals
- Action orientated person with a track record of delivery
- Able to analyse issues/blockers and provide suitable options for resolution
Technical skill sets
- The client welcomes applicants with a range of technology backgrounds including but not restricted to C#, Java, React, Node or Golang.
- New technologies are welcomed and experience with Integration, API, Microservices, Kubernetes etc.
- We are on a journey to utilize new technology and adopt agile and CI/CD processes as much as possible so knowledge here is useful.
Your salary will be between £75,000 - £90,000 along with a fantastic benefits scheme including 10% bonus, pension, private healthcare, clothing allowance, partnership scheme eligibility, annual trip, annual company conference (abroad) and a free meal every day! The role is based in South West London.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply ASAP or contact Sam Doney at Revoco for more information.