Software Engineer - .NET/ /React/ Node/ Golang/ Python
Are you an experienced Software Developer with a genuine passion for technology that is not restricted to one way of doing things?
Do you want to be a part of a huge digital transformation for a well-respected household name brand?
Do you want to work in a multi-disciplined team that focus on creating the BEST product and use a broad range of skillsets to deliver on software development?
My client is a retailer who are currently in the process of redefining their way of working in order to take lead technology innovation across their industry.
You will be an essential part of a growing software engineering team to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative solutions using the latest tools in the process. You be a part of a rare opportunity to experiment and push the boundaries of cutting-edge technology and then implement your findings across the client digital platforms.
This is a Greenfield opportunity where you will be building brand new products and driving real innovation across their growing engineering team .
- Experience working in agile development methodologies, TDD, continuous integration and iterative development
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who is willing to work outside the immediate team to deliver on common organizational goals
- Action orientated person with a track record of delivery
- Able to analyse issues/blockers and provide suitable options for resolution
Technical skill sets
- The client welcomes applicants with a range of technology backgrounds including but not restricted to C#, React/ React Native, Node, Python or Golang.
- New technologies are welcomed and experience with Integration, API, Microservices, Kubernetes etc.
- We are on a journey to utilize new technology and adopt agile and CI/CD processes as much as possible so knowledge here is useful.
Ideally, we are looking for a senior developer with the salary offering £55,000 - £75,000 along with a fantastic benefits scheme including 10% bonus, pension, private healthcare, clothing allowance, partnership scheme eligibility, annual trip, annual company conference (abroad) and a free meal every day! The role is based in South West London.