Software Engineer / Software Developer
As a fast-growing digital business and house hold name organisation, our client are offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to some cutting edge technology. The client is looking to talk to Engineers across a variety of different levels of experience.
- Proven experience working as a software engineer.
- Proven experience of agile practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Desire to work on more than just one language : C#, Java, Python, React, Golang etc
- Role will give candidates exposure to microservices
Benefits, include bonus, pension, clothing allowance, Partnership Scheme Eligibility, Annual Trip, large company conference (abroad), free meal every day. This truly is a great opportunity to work in a contemporary, software environment for a company rated very highly on Glassdoor.com
If you are interested in apply please apply with your CV ASAP.