Software Developer in Test (SDET) – Shoreditch – Competitive Salary
Do you strive to understand the finer details of your work and constantly push for continuous improvement?
My client is a well-regarded Retail business who are undergoing a huge digital transformation with emphasis on automation and DevOps as a driver for future business growth and integrating the business into technology. QA holds a vital place in their engineering strategy, and they are looking for an individual who is committed to staying in tune with best practise and an Agile way of working.
- Experience using Selenium Webdriver for cross browser regression testing
- Experience in building modular and scalable test automation frameworks from scratch for a variety of applications covering web & responsive web
- Extensive experience with quality assurance tools, practices, and techniques
- Significant experience of testing eCommerce solutions
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as test-driven development, continuous integration, agile testing
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, ConcourseCI, etc. and Build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc
- Experience with automated visual testing tools
- Experience in the Retail industry
- Exposure to microservices architecture, docker containerisation, and CICD
- Knowledge of restful web services and experience of automated API testing
- Project/Issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Test Management tools such as Zephyr, Quality Center or similar
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in then please apply ASAP or reach out to Sam Doney at Revoco for further information. The salary is competitive with a great benefits package; with a central Shoreditch location this is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Test to expand their career.