Software Developer – Swindon - £35,000 - £45,000
Are you a interested in working for a business who want to invest heavily into their technology platform enabling real change across their environment?
Do you want to work with React and Angular in a collaborative development team?
You will be a part of a smaller team of developers in a very collaborative and respectful environment. Based out of a modern office space in Swindon you will be an integral part of the team as they deliver on business-critical updates to their platform. You’ll push to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation, working closely with the digital and development team.
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer or Software Developer
- A passion and desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative, with a talent for resourcefulness and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Some knowledge of C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Angular, React and SQL Server, but a willingness to learn is just as important
- Object oriented programming
- Web Services
- Content Management System
This is great opportunity for an experienced software developer to be a huge part of essential change across my client’s technology platform. The salary on offer here is £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience including a competitive benefits package – if this role sounds of interest to you then please apply or contact Sam Doney at Revoco for more information.