Server Support Analyst (Linux)
This global fashion retailer is distinct from other similar companies in their approach to technology. They are heavily investing in technology and looking to grow their Server Support team that sits within operations. If you’re looking to work for a company that continuously adapts to new ways of working and works on the latest technologies, then look no further.
We are looking for an individual with a wealth of knowledge in Linux systems. You will be working on projects building, managing and supporting delivery of new core Infrastructure. If you have the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team then take the step to join this thriving digital retail environment.
- System administration experience on Linux RedHat 5-6
- Strong experience supporting VMWare and Xen environments.
- Advanced knowledge of system tuning and performance optimisation.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure implementations –(AWS) – Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of migrations to the cloud and supporting hybrid infrastructure.
- Automation experience
- Scripting capability (Bash, Ansible, PowerShell)
- Networking and Internet fundamentals
- Storage management, design and support
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- ITIL Service Management- Certified Foundation as a minimum
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such Jenkins / Concourse
- Understanding of containers and associated tooling such as Docker / Kubernetes.
- Understanding of source control tools such as GitHub
- Understanding of Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Dev Ops cultures
Why work for us?
- Training and development programmes
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday
The next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you’d like the opportunity to utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.