Senior Project Manager / HR / Payroll
As a fast-growing digital business our client are offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. This is a Greenfield opportunity and offers the opportunity to work on some exciting and forward-thinking projects. As part of this programme the client is recruiting for several Project Managers to work out of their office in London.
The following skills are required:
- Proven experience of delivering large software and change projects, or multiple work-streams at the same time
- Experience delivering projects across a set of autonomous teams working to a mix of Agile scrum, Iterative and Waterfall methodologies
- Lead in maturing the Agile approach to software development in integration whilst being flexible working with partners who are still more waterfall based in their approach
- Experience of Retail / Hospitality IT (Preferred) and an understanding of integration delivery in this context
- Demonstrable leadership skills, delivery focus and gravitas to project positive energetic attitude
- Project Management or Scrum Professional Qualification desirable.
- Previous experience of working with HR / Payroll Preferred.
- Experience in Office 365 preferred but not essential.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present technical information and risks to non-technical users and business sponsors
- Ability to build positive relationships with system users, key business stakeholders and IT teams
Benefits of working for us include bonus, pension, clothing allowance, Partnership Scheme Eligibility, Annual Trip, large company conference (abroad), free meal every day.
If this sounds interesting and you are interested in joining an organisation committed to investing in the latest tech then get in touch for more information!