A company who have found huge success within the retail & e-commerce space are preparing to begin a brand new chapter in their digital story.
Having identified a seemingly lucrative gap in the market, they have received a strong backing from investors & anticipate a level of growth within their software teams over the next 12 months.
They have always been strong advocates of agile development; alongside this they are fully embracing microservices, Big Data technologies, continuous integration & cloud architecture. If you're looking for a step up, it's a great time to join this SME sized tech-powerhouse.
A typical skillset for these roles might look like the following:
- 3+ years working with Java (or similar JVM rooted language)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs - that's both server & client side.
- NoSQL databases - Dynamo or MongoDB
- Cloud experience - they use AWS, but Azure experience is just as good
- If you have an interest in machine learning and AI, you'll really find your feet here.
Why Do People Join?
- Their commitment to working with the latest tech & ensuring they are constantly evolving is extraordinary.
- Senior Developers typically have a good amount of influence on the direction of the product, meaning your voice will be heard.
- They boast some of the most appealing offices in the South-West - breakfast bars, inviting break rooms & top-tier hardware.
What Are The Next Steps?
If you like the sound of this role, it's natural that you'll want to know a few more details before making a formal application. So we can set something up, please apply to this advert & I'll get in touch.