The Role: Senior Data Engineer/Data Architect – (Snowflake, SQL, Python, Spark, ETL/ELT, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Data Warehousing, NoSQL, Data Science, Data Engineering)
An exciting Senior Data Engineer/Data Architect opportunity has come up for digitally focused retail business based in London.
The company in question are looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer who has the ability to help shape a Data team currently undertaking a major transformation, utilising Cloud Data technologies. The role will offer the successful person the chance to over time move into a more senior Architectural role.
What skills are they looking for?
A typical skill set includes:
- Modern Data Engineering.
- A passion to for technology with a keen eye in staying up to date with the latest data tech.
- Experience in both old and new school data Architecture i.e. (Oracle/SQL with RedShift/Snowflake/Spark)
- Experience with Cloud Engineering AWS/Docker/S3 - nice to have!
Why do people join this company?
- The opportunity to work within a truly unique Architecture function where you will be a senior member of the team.
- Work for a truly digital business who are using technology to improve business processes
- Fantastic workplace culture and work life balance
If you’re interested in having a conversation about these vacancies, please apply to the advert with you CV and I’ll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.