The Role: Senior Business Analyst – (Retail, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Digital, Supply Chain)
A unique Senior Business Analyst opportunity has come up for digitally focused retail business based in London.
Our client is looking for Senior Business Analysts with a strong appreciation of how digital technologies will impact a modern omni-channel retailer. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across customer, retail, supply chain, eCommerce and data.
What skills are they looking for?
A typical skillset includes:
- Agile (Jira, Kanban, Sprints, Epic, Confluence, User Stories etc etc.)
- Retail experience
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills between business and technology
- Appreciation for modern day technology practices
Why do people join this company?
- It is a superb opportunity to take the lead on a range of digital projects
- Work for a truly digital business who are using technology to improve business processes
- Fantastic workplace culture and work life balance
If you’re interested in having a conversation about these vacancies, please apply to the advert with you CV and I’ll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.