This is an opportunity to make a real difference and work for a non-for-profit company who are undertaking a transformation when it comes to their approach to technology. They are currently building out a new technology function with and this role will play a key role when it comes to their project management function. They are a market leader in delivering solution-based services within the public sector.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager, reporting directly to the CTO you will be joining as the most senior Project Manager within the department. You will help build a project management function, delivering value to both the internal team and clients alike.
- Experience working in a Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of project management practices and techniques.
- A good understanding of software architecture principles.
- Around 4 years or more commercial experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you'd like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.