The Role: Principle Data Engineer
An exciting Senior Data Architect opportunity has come up for digitally focused retail business based in London.
Our client are looking for a Principle Data Engineer with the capability to step into an Architecture role over time. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to play a major role in a Data transformation, moving the company from an on prem Oracle Datawarehouse environment to a modern-day cloud based data platform.
What skills are they looking for?
A typical skillset includes:
- A background in Data warehousing with either SQL or Oracle technologies.
- Modern day cloud data platforms – (Snowflake, Redshift, Big Query)
- Experience with ETL and ELT
- Experience with SQL as well as Spark, Python etc.
- Cloud Experience – AWS, Azure, Docker, Terraform, Lambda
Why do people join this company?
- The opportunity to influence real change in an enterprise business with technology now firmly placed in the spotlight.
- Real career progression opportunities in a technology team which is growing.
- Fantastic workplace culture and work life balance
Example Skills: Snowflake, Redshift, AWS, Docker, Lambda, SQL, Oracle, Data Engineering.
If you’re interested in having a conversation about these vacancies, please apply to the advert with you CV and I’ll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.