We are currently looking for a PMO Portfolio Lead for an exciting client in the Retail Sector.
Contract Duration: 6 months.
Day Rate: £450 - £550/day
Location: West London
You will need to demonstrate hands on experience in creating strong oversight, governance and PMO capability across a number of busy and varying projects across a portfolio.
The Candidate will:
- Have over 5-10 years experience in PMO, at a Senior, Lead or Manager level (not this won't be managing a team).
- Have worked at a Programme and/or Portfolio level.
- Have worked in both Agile environments.
- Have supported Heads of Portfolio and Programmes, as well as Delivery Managers and Scrum Teams.
- Be able to work to a loose brief in a fairly unstructured environment and implement structure and processes, and deliver outcomes that improve visibility across the portfolio.
- Be proactive and stay focused on delivering Governance and Reporting for the portfolio.
- Be able to seek out relevant information analyse it and present it back as a view of status that can be used to drive decisions.
- Find solutions and work around blockers to implement ideas and improvements across the portfolio.
Strong Governance and reporting is a must. The ability to work as the sole lead, with minimal supervision. Keep track of Risks, Issues, Costs (working with the PMO finance lead) and Dependencies.
- To have worked in Agile Scrum environments
- To have worked in the Retail Sector or similar.
Please apply asap if you are able to match the above criteria.