PMO Finance Analyst / Lead
£350 - £450 / day
We are currently looking for a talented PMO with specialist knowledge and proven track record in owning, managing and improving Portfolio and Programme Financials. Working within the PMO and working closely with the Finance Business Partner, bridging the gap between Finance and the PMO to improve processes and ways of working.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Track record in PMO with experience working within a PMO or working closely with the PMO and Project teams, preferably across a mixed portfolio from large transformation to small projects.
- Strong, proven track record managing both Project and Portfolio level Budgets / Finances. With the ability to provide analysis and insight on project and portfolio budget and spend. Flagging risks and issues where necessary.
- Own and manage the purchase order process, financial tracking and reporting processes are accurate and up to date, tracking financial sign off and benefits realisation, support budget and forecasting activity, and monitor capex and opex.
- Introducing processes and tools to improve project and portfolio finances.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required. (Intermediate to Expert).
- Working knowledge of Oracle Finance Suite desirable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proactive, self-starter highly desirable.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.