.Net Developer Vacancy
The Company & Role
A Swindon based company operating in the third sector have just released a requirement for an additional .Net Developer to join an existing software development team.
They are offering the chance for an experienced software engineer to work on exciting greenfield projects using progressive technologies, alongside a number of existing projects all within a very rewarding sector.
What Skills Are They Looking For?
The company are looking for passionate technologists with both willingness to learn & a critical approach to producing software solutions.
A typical applicant might look like this:
- 1-3 years' C# / VB.Net experience ideally with MVC
- HTML & CSS
- Umbraco CMS would be beneficial but is not compulsory.
Why Do People Join?
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding sector
- Chance to engage with newer technologies
- Great scope for upwards mobility / promotion
The Next Step
If you're interested in having a conversation about this vacancy, please apply to the advert with a recent CV & I'll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.