Linux Server Support Analyst / Unix / Red Hat
As a fast-growing digital business, our client is offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilizing the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Linux Server Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a good opportunity to gain exposure to AWS even if you haven't worked with cloud technology in the past.
The following skills are required:
- Expertise in support Linux / Unix / Red Hat Serve
- Advanced knowledge of system tuning and performance optimization.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure - Role will give you exposure to AWS.
- Scripting capability
- Networking and Internet fundamentals
- Storage management, design, and support
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- ITIL Service Management- Certified Foundation as a minimum
If this sounds interesting and you are interested in joining an organization committed to investing in the latest tech then get in touch for more information!