Linux Server Support Analyst / Unix / Red Hat
As a fast-growing digital business our client are offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Linux Server Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The following skills are required:
- Minimum 4 years system administration experience on Linux RedHat 5-6
- Minimum 4 years supporting VMWare and Xen environments.
- Advanced knowledge of system tuning and performance optimisation.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure
- Scripting capability (Bash, Ansible, PowerShell)
- Networking and Internet fundamentals
- Storage management, design and support
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- ITIL Service Management- Certified Foundation as a minimum
If this sounds interesting and you are interested in joining an organisation committed to investing in the latest tech then get in touch for more information!