Lead Support Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a client based in Bristol which are currently looking for a Lead Support Engineer to come on board and bring with them a more strategic approach to the existing support function.
As it stands the revenue stream from the support function which my client offers its customers is a highly profitable feature to the business. This will be your baby and yours to manage.
The reason for the need for this vacancy is my client offers the level of support that you'd expect from a far larger global systems vendor. Their managed service subscriptions give clients peace of mind, formal SLAs and the ability to pick up the telephone and call an expert when the need arises.
As a Lead Support Engineer you will be the most senior member of the team and will take ownership of the helpdesk systems, guide and mentor other staff in the team and be responsible for ensuring that policy and process is followed by the entire department.
Benefits include flexible working, company pension, 30 days annual leave and a contemporary, fun and sociable working environment. Not to me to mention Street Food Thursdays, a pool table, table tennis and a dress for the day dress code.
- Trend Analysis and liaising with senior management team on reduction of negative trends and increase of positive trends.
- Follow policies and procedures
- Ownership of our helpdesk system
- Ownership of helpdesk procedure’s and policy
- Acting as the team lead for other helpdesk staff
- Azure or related cloud architecture or understanding
- XP with a CMS, preferably Umbraco but consideration will be given to others
- Experience of CRM systems, preferably Dynamics 365 but consideration will be given to relevant systems
- Experience of performing software testing
If this sounds like something you would like to hear more about, please apply with your CV ASAP.