Headquartered in Cheltenham, they have found huge success within the retail & E-commerce space. They're now preparing to begin a brand new chapter in their digital story.
Having identified a seemingly lucrative gap in the market, they have received a strong backing from investors & anticipate a level of growth within their software teams over the next 12 months.
If you're a Senior QA looking for a step up, it's a great time to join this SME sized tech-powerhouse. They're not looking for a man-manager; they're looking for someone who is comfortable & enthusiastic in taking technical ownership.
With a HQ in Cheltenham, they have always been strong advocates of agile development; alongside this they are fully embracing microservices, big data technologies, continuous integration & cloud architecture.
The Tech Stack
A typical skill set for this role might look like the following:
- Good experience with a range of automation test tools - Soap UI, RestAssured & Selenium are preferred.
- A commitment to the DevOps style of working.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs - that's both server & client side - Java as a preference.
- Familiarity with continuous integration & continuous deployment - Jenkins, Bamboo & Maven.
- Cloud experience - they use AWS, but Azure experience is just as good.
- If you have an interest in machine learning and AI, you'll really find your feet here.
Why Do People Join?
- Their commitment to working with the latest tech & ensuring they are constantly evolving is extraordinary.
- Employees typically have a good amount of influence on the direction of the product, meaning your voice will be heard as an equal.
- They boast some of the most appealing offices in the South West - breakfast bars, inviting break rooms & top-tier hardware.
What Are The Next Steps?
If you like the sound of this role, it's natural that you'll want to know a few more details before making a formal application. So we can set something up, please apply to this advert & I'll get in touch.