Lead Delivery / Project / Programme Manager
Retail – Supplychain – Buying & Merchandising – Assortment Planning – PLM
We are working with a leading retailer with an exciting opportunity for a Lead Delivery Manager to be responsible for Delivery of high profile projects across their IT supplychain portfolio.
You will be experienced at delivery in an agile environment, great at building credibility with business stakeholders along with a solid work ethic. Background wise you will have experience in retail, particularly with experience of business processes across Buying & Merchandising/Assortment Planning or Product Sourcing.
There is scope for progression in this role that includes further management and portfolio responsibilities. This is an ambiguous environment that rewards innovative self-starters.
• Manage delivery of projects/ongoing product development within agreed parameters of cost, timescale and quality
• Ensure projects and products have a defined delivery approach which aligns all their workstreams to meet the business priorities, target milestones and deliver the intended benefits
• Monitor and report on resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget, managing expectations of all project stakeholders
• Build key relationships within the respective business portfolio and the engineering teams, managing communication with sponsors and stakeholders
• Help the team spot risk and ensures issues are understood and action taken to resolve them
• Ensure everybody in project team is aligned and budgeted for
• Support the Portfolio Lead in leading the delivery team, working with the Scrum Master and Business Analyst/Scrum Product Owner to align delivery priorities
• Assist with change and communications, handover to support, training, and programme interdependencies
• Manage any 3rd parties to time, budget and quality
Why Do People Join This Company?
- An unrivalled tech-heavy environment; continuous improvement is their mantra.
- With huge financial backing, they offer a great chance to train & work with newer technologies
- They staff are treated like royalty - early finishes, a range of discounts, subsidised food; the list goes on!
For a quick response please apply with a copy of your CV for more information.