IT Infrastructure Analyst / Infrastructure Administrator / 3rd Line Support Engineer
As a fast-growing digital business, our client is offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. They are currently recruiting for an It Infrastructure Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in London. This is a great opportunity to work for a client who
The following skills are required:
- Support server production, DR, staging environment, cloud platforms.
- Network, system, hardware support & troubleshooting (manage a variety of devices from desktops, laptops to tablets and mobile devices).
- Incident resolution & escalation point for service desk and other internal teams.
- Provide support for various application platforms.
- Establish pro-active monitoring & optimal network performance.
- Deliver a variety of Technology Projects.
- Active involvement in all stages of planning of initiatives.
- Ensure project, operational requirements are considered and met.
- Work closely with external suppliers and third-party vendors.
- Design and implement low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions.
- Automate common tasks and processes.
- Implement & contribute to the best security practices and set standards.
- Managing the lifecycle – from design to build to deployment.
- Design workflows and document processes.
Skills we are looking for:
- Implemented Office 365 hybrid environment and deployment.
- Managed Exchange 2013 – 2016
- Power Shell.
- Hyper-V, VMWare, AWS…
- Provisioned and configured switches via CLI or via Cloud managed networking such as Meraki / Aerohive or similar.
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IPv4,TCP/IPv6, Cisco switching & Routing.
- DR & Business Continuity solutions, involved in DR planning, DR failovers.
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 (Linux environment would be a bonus)
- Managed Active Directory / Group Policy and demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot AD, perform policy rollouts and reporting.
- Familiar with System Center 2012, other deployment tools.
- Firewalls such as Fortinet, Palo Alto, WAF or similar.
- Antivirus & other network security appliances/platforms.
- Network & Systems performance monitoring.
- Storage & Back Up.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Over everything, the client is looking for an engineer with a desire to progress and add to their skills profile. A passion for what you do is essential for this environment. If you would like to apply please apply with your CV ASAP.