Edge computing is about to skyrocket. Here's a chance to lead the way...
London is filled with startups; there are so many in fact, it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish the good from the bad.
This company & its product line make it very easy to see why they're a head above the rest; they're building a set of tooling that maximizes & enhances the user experience of edge networking.
They really are a top-tier startup.
They're looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join their small but quickly growing team - you'll be working with ultra new technologies & wrestle with some interesting tech challenges.
Their versatile software tech-stack includes the following:
- Golang (Java, C/C++ & Rust backgrounds will be strongly considered)
- Docker, SOA & Containerization
- Cloud Architectures
- Distributed Networks
- Scalable & High-Availability Software
- NFC & SDN
They're happy to consider applicants with a firm understanding of software architecture principles ^ design, but not yet holding the title of architect.
Why Do People Join This Company?
- It's a great chance to get involved with a software build at the very early stages - they're currently a tight-knit team of 8 (set to double over the next 6 months).
- The technologies they're working with is next-level.
- The option for the team to work remotely has been a big attraction.
So, if you're interested in having a preliminary conversation about any of these vacancies, please apply to the advert with your CV & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.