Are you interested in working with Go in a tech-centric environment?
A small company based in the city are ready to invite a new person into their talented software team.
They’re offering the chance for a Golang enthusiast to join & be part of their product-focused company; a company who encourage innovation & the introduction of novel ideas.
Already armed with a number of prestigious clients from their 5 years in business, they’re looking to scale the business up from 6 people to 10 over the next 6 months.
Not only do they provide a platform to put forward suggestions of new functionality, they also assist their engineers throughout the implementation process, allowing you to champion your contributions to the software.
What's in it for you?
Not necessarily in order of importance…
- You'll always use the best tooling for the job at hand – currently that means Go, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, gRPC, a touch of NodeJS.
- A communal beer keg (to be consumed responsibly) amidst newfangled offices.
- A paired programming environment – great for those who enjoy mentoring more junior developers.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 days holiday (nope, that doesn’t include bank holidays - they also close the offices during over Christmas).
- An environment where group-sharing of cutting-edge memes is compulsory.
You’ll need to have a solid understanding of all-things microservices & take software deployments in your stride.
"You had my curiosity... but now you have my attention"
If the above info sounds like something you might like to be a part of, please apply to the ad & I’ll be in touch to share some more details.