Cyber security is no longer a mere afterthought for the global tech space.
With the increased threat of attack on information systems comes a novel opportunity for Software Engineers; a chance to work on some of the most challenging problems within the industry.
A Bristol based firm has found great success in becoming a global leader in defensive cyber operations, despite a relatively small size. They'd like to add some additional members to a talented team of software engineers - they excel in providing a nurturing environment for those with the desire to become the best they can be.
What tech do they use?
They're fairly agnostic when it comes to languages & tools - they're adaptive to the task at hand.
That said, a number of their recent projects have used:
- Java & Python
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure & Hadoop
To apply, they require that you are:
- A UK citizen
- Eligible to attain Security Clearance - if you're not sure, feel free to ask me.
- An enthusiastic problem solver
- Commercially experienced as a Software Engineer - (1 years' experience is just as good as 30)
- You'll probably have a degree in computer science & a strong academic background - it lends itself to the type of work they do. If you don't, it's not a problem.
Why work for them?
If you think you might be a good fit, they'll offer you the following:
- Flexible working hours
- An environment which encourages constant learning & upskilling
- The chance to work alongside the best of the best
If you'd like to discover some more of the details, please apply & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.