We are currently looking for an eCommerce Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contracts based in London.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Ideally 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Strong, demonstrable background in eCommerce / e-commerce environments, projects and programmes.
- Retail sector background preferred OR strong eCommerce experience across multiple sectors.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Agile and Scrum environments. Ability at times to act as (and support) the Product Managers and their teams.
- Broad skill set including (but not limited to) requirements elicitation, documenting as-is and to-be processes, process mapping, creating user stories, support testing, support product and scrum teams.
- Customer focussed.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills with the ability to think outside the box.
Day rate £460-510 depending on experience.
6 months initial contract.
Only candidates matching the above requirements will be considered in the first instance.
Core Requirements / Key Features: eCommerce / e-commerce, Agile, Retail, Business Analysis, Business Analyst