The company (Digital Test Manager)
This global fashion retailer is distinct from other companies in their approach to technology not just seeing tech as a cost centre. They are heavily investing in technology and looking to expand their digital platforms.
They're looking for an experienced Test Manager to lead, develop and manage testing across their Ecommerce platforms.
The role (Digital Test Manager)
You will have a good understanding of DevOps and Agile ways of working, being able to deliver test automation full project life cycle's (CI/CD). You will have a knowledge of new technologies such as React and Node, with experience developing large automation teams to take Agile QA to the next level.
Experience Required (Digital Test Manager)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as QTP, RFT, Selenium, Silk Test.
- Experience of AWS & Microservices architectures
Technical skill sets (required)
- Defect management and workflow management tools such as Jira
- Detailed understanding of test automation tooling like Selenium, Cucumber, WebdriverIO
- Experience of build tools like Jenkins/Teamcity , Docker, Terraform
- Load Test Tools such as Load Runner, JMeter, Gatling
- Automated Unit Test Tools such as JUnit, NUnit
Why work for us (Digital Test Manager)
- Pension scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Good work life balance
- Early Friday finishes throughout the summer
The Next steps (Digital Test Manager)
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you'd like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.