DevOps Engineer –Flexible working opportunity – Up to £75k
What is your ideal job?
I often ask candidates this question.
Almost always a mixture of engaging project work, a work/life balance & to be surrounded by good people.
Some also want a pool table and a Nespresso machine but this typically comes second to the core need to be given the autonomy to deliver quality work in a supportive environment.
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who agrees with this, then I have a fantastic opportunity to run past you!
I am working with a forward-thinking start-up who are growing their DevOps team with a focus on engineers with Kubernetes experience. The role will also work with the following technologies;
- AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM and Cloudwatch)
- IaC frameworks
- Coding– ideally Python or GOLang
- CI/CD tooling – Jenkins
As a start-up they truly stand apart:
• They are in the process of bring AI and Machine Learning to an industry that is screaming out for innovation
• They are very well-funded and supported by some huge players in their field.
• They offer share options and a very flexible working environment- it is practically remote working as you are only asked to come to the office once or twice a week.
• Holiday entitlement is unlimited (within reason).
• This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a business that will support you in your work where needed, give you autonomy to deliver and give you the work/life balance that we all aspire to have.
If this sounds of interest, then please apply or reach out to Sam Doney at Revoco for more information.