This global fashion retailer is distinct from other similar companies in their approach to technology. They are heavily investing in technology and looking to grow their DBA team that sits within operations. If you’re looking to work for a company that continuously adapts to new ways of working and works on the latest technologies, then look no further.
Your role as a Database Administrator will be to build, manage and support the IT Database Infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects with a large focus around POS systems. We are looking for someone with an Oracle background with MYSQL experience to join the team to work collaterally and share knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in database performance tuning (MySQL / Oracle)
- Experience with supporting ORACLE on Linux Red Hat OS.
- Experience with MS SQL Administration, understanding and capability
- Experience with supporting ORACLE on virtualised platforms.
- Demonstrable experience database security (MySQL / Oracle)
- Demonstrable experience in RMAN / Datapump
- Experience with supporting ORACLE database infrastructure.
- Experience in Data Warehousing, Materialized Views, APEX, ORDS
- Power Shell/BAT scripting capability
- Bash Scripting
- Networking and Internet fundamentals
- Storage management, design and support
- ITIL Service Management
- An understanding of cloud technologies (AWS)
Why work for us?
- Training and development programmes
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday
The next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you’d like the opportunity to utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologist, apply to the advert or if you want to know more detail please get in touch.