Data Architect / BI Architect / Technical Architect (Data) / Data Warehouse Architect
As a fast-growing digital business our client are offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Architect to join them on a permanent basis. Working closely with Developers this is a good opportunity to nurture your skill set in an environment hosting some really forward-thinking technology.
The client is looking to recruit an entire Data Insights team and the Data Architect role being one of the first hires. This is a great opportunity to play an integral part of a fully greenfield project.
- Investigates corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Maintains and applies up to date, specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles, and a detailed knowledge of the full range of database architectures, software and facilities available.
- Analyses data requirements, to establish, modify or maintain a data model.
- Takes account of specialist requirements (e.g. geocoding, for geographic information systems).
- Data Modelling (e.g. ERD, UML, Star Schema) and Data Modelling tools (e.g. ERWin, Enterprise Architect, Visio)
- Database Architecture
- Data Management
- Reference and Master Data Management
- Meta-Data Management
- RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- ETL (e.g. SSIS)
- Data Warehouse (e.g. SSAS)
Benefits of working for us include bonus, pension, clothing allowance, Partnership Scheme Eligibility, Annual Trip, large company conference (abroad), free meal every day.
If this sounds interesting and you are interested in joining an organisation committed to investing in the latest tech then get in touch for more information!