About the Role
A leading national retailer are looking for an experienced Data Analyst for a business facing role, to turn data into insight and insight into business decisions. The business values it’s people, investing and promoting throughout their workforce, and is undergoing a large digital transformation, so are in need of a quality Data Analyst to assist in their growth.
You will be able to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using a range of statistical techniques to test hypotheses. You will build business measures to show the impact of projects to ensure that changes in sales, costs, service and availability are visible. Finally you will develop and maintain an understanding of the business, business strategies and IT roadmaps with the aim of understanding how to deliver benefit through enhanced data, insight and analysis.
What you will need;
- Commercial experience of working with BI and Analytics tools, such as;
- Business Objects
- Data Warehousing
- Experience of writing SQL and handling large datasets, i.e. data lakes
- Possession of a ‘business mindset’ with a focus on profit
- Experience of working within a Retail environment (desirable)
- Experience of working with databases and data modelling
What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts across brands
- 23 days holiday
- Pension & Life Assurance
Please send in your CV then we will get back to you as soon as possible.