We are looking for talented Application Support Engineer's to join a major retailer in London. You will have an opportunity to work across a range of core ERP systems within the retail supply chain, using code to support and amend the systems.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work for a company where they invest heavily in technology, then look no further.
The experience needed
- SQL, Oracle, Linux Shell Scripts and PL/SQL experience
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- Demonstrates a flexible, proactive and collaborative approach
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Understanding of Agile ways of working
- Investigate and fix production issues/system defects
- Perform data fixes, testing and implementation of required code changes for any identified bugs
- Manage incidents through resolution, collaborating with team members
- Ensuring application development and documentation is in accordance with coding standards and the software development cycle
Why work for this company?
- Benefits package (bonus, pension, discount)
- Fantastic development and training programme
- Free onsite parking
The next steps
If this sounds like the next challenge for you and you'd like the opportunity utilize your expertise whilst working alongside like-minded technologists (or you'd like to know more details), please apply to the advert.