The Role: Agile Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager – (Digital Projects, Agile, Scrum, Epics, User Stories, Omnichannel, eCommerce, Mobile)
An exciting opportunity for an Agile Delivery Manager for a retailer who are heavily investing in their digital channels, both online and instore.
The business are looking for Delivery Managers with experience delivering digital initiatives in any industry or business. Candidates will likely have a real passion for how digital technologies can influence consumers in modern day life. You’ll have a deep understanding for Agile and know how to deliver projects in all iterations of agile.
What skills are they looking for?
A typical skill set includes:
- Digital Project/Programme experience.
- Deep experience in Agile (Kanban, Scrum, User Stories, Epics)
- An understanding of modern day technology departments (Microservices, AWS, Cloud, DevOps)
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
Why do people join this company?
- The opportunity to advance your career in a true Agile environment.
- Work for a truly digital business who are using technology to improve business processes
- Fantastic workplace culture and work life balance
If you’re interested in having a conversation about these vacancies, please apply to the advert with you CV and I’ll be in touch for an informal chat shortly.