AGILE DELIVERY MANAGER
Contract - London.
£450-550 per day
The requirements for this role include;
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including Dev teams in an Agile Scrum and PRODUCT ALIGNED environment. Overseeing Scrum teams, knowing what a Scrum of Scrum is etc
- Retail experienced highly desirable but not essential.
- MUST BE DELIVERY FOCUSED. Keeping an eye on the teams whilst also being outwardly facing with the business. Managing Risks, Reporting, Escalations, owners for managing the risk or impediments, owning it.
- You will get and have worked in both Scrum AND Delivery.
- You’ll know the difference between an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Manager etc. you’ll know why teams need protecting and how to, but you’ll understand planning, risk, reporting etc.
Please send relevant applications for consideration.