Astronaut, Dancer, Firefighter, Detective… Recruiter?
It’s unlikely you’ll hear that last one if you ask a five year old what they want to be when they grow up.
…but if you dig a bit deeper, you might find that being a recruiter is closer to the others than you might think.
In recruitment, you’ll often find yourself in uncharted territories, cracking the case of the missing candidate with a magnifying glass pressed to your eye. There’s definitely no lack of firefighting and when the case is solved, you probably will find yourself dancing on the rooftops.
Revoco is offering the chance for someone to do all of that and more.
We’re looking for a completely inexperienced person to join our team in central Bristol as a trainee recruitment consultant; in exchange, we’ll give you everything you need to be successful.
We set up Revoco with the vision to turn a fresh page in our industry’s story and have an approach and style which differs – at least we think so! We want you to be the custodian of that approach – maintaining, developing, growing and delivering our service.
Sound fun? Read on...
About our Revoco
We are a small but mighty recruitment business. We’re 5 years old now and some might say punching way above our weight - being exclusive talent partners to household brands like River Island and McColl’s will do that!
Our purpose is to help our clients acquire better and more diverse tech talent whilst giving back to the community in which we serve.
But, at our heart are our people and we live and breathe our teams’ core values of We're in it together, We give a damn and We are who we are. We offer flexible/hybrid working, which will give you more freedom and autonomy over where and how you work.
You’ll always be treated fairly, have the chance to feed in ideas, have your say & most importantly – try things out.
Here are some of the characteristics we’d love you to bring:
- A motivation & drive to get stuff done
- A good degree of emotional intelligence
- A desire to be great at what you do
- An ability to write well
- A positive approach to everything you do
Put simply, we’re looking for someone who believes they would enjoy the challenge of providing solutions to problems – when you boil it down, that’s all recruitment is.
If you have a healthy dose of the above, we will train you to be everything else we need you to be.
We won’t give any more away. Just get in touch…
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruiter?
- Working closely with key Revoco clients to understand and deliver on their hiring projects
- Using the latest tools and tricks to find the best talent around (i.e. GitHub, Stack Overflow, Meetup…)
- Build a strong client base and help attract & develop new business
- Integrating with the local tech community
- Managing candidates through the interview process, using your experience and knowledge to support them throughout the journey
- Working with clients to refine, improve and remove any pain points in their talent acquisition process – this covers things like employer branding all the way through to their hiring process
- Develop and sustain client relationships
We work from our beautiful Bristol city-centre office, with good bus links, great cafes and Castle Park just nearby. The office also has an outdoor patio (which will be perfect for summer days).
What’s on offer
- 25 days holiday
- 2 pm finish every Friday
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- Work from home and flexibility
- Incentives and bonuses
- Full learning and development programme
- Progression opportunities
- And, of course, Directors’ lunches, nights out, activity days & trips abroad all paid for – we are a recruitment business after all!
We’d love your CV of course and any supporting documentation, references or testimonials – whatever you have, chuck it at us.