Are you an experienced Delivery Consultant that’s looking for somewhere you can thrive? Or maybe a 360 recruiter looking to take that step away from sales? Are you looking for a company that has hybrid working and is flexible? That's us!
Either way, Revoco wants you!
We’re looking for someone to help us deliver on some of our most exciting tech transformation projects for a number of Revoco’s key accounts.
We set up Revoco with the vision to turn a fresh page in our industry’s story and have an approach and style which differs – at least we think so! We want you to be the custodian of that approach – maintaining, developing, growing and delivering our service.
Sound fun? Read on...
We are a small but mighty recruitment business. We’re 5 years old now and some might say punching way above our weight - being exclusive talent partners to household brands like River Island and McColl’s will do that!
Our purpose is to help our clients acquire better and more diverse tech talent whilst giving back to the community in which we serve.
But, at our heart are our people and we live and breathe our teams’ core values of Family, Flexibility, Reward and Innovation.
You’ll always be treated fairly, have the chance to feed in ideas, have your say & most importantly – try things out. You also have the opportunity to work from home and have a finish at 2 pm on Friday.
We won’t give any more away. Just get in touch…
You’re an experienced Recruiter comfortable working as part of a close-knit team and juggling multiple recruitment projects at once.
But, most importantly, you’re a resourcing force to be reckoned with – bursting with ideas, new approaches and a burning passion to find the tech talent nobody else can.
You’re all over social media, job boards, Meetup and GitHub like a rash - you know the latest trends, techniques, platforms and best practices.
You’re a relentless networker, an influencer, and a charmer – you build strong relationships with clients and candidates alike.
You're curious and adaptable – we’re in an unbelievably fast-moving industry with many moving parts and plans change fast!
Experience in building talent pools and communities as well as engaging with them is a must. And, it goes without saying - although we’re about to – you’ve definitely got experience in the tech & digital market.
About the Delivery Consultant role
- Working closely with key Revoco clients to understand and deliver on their hiring projects
- Using the latest tools and tricks to find the best talent around (i.e. GitHub, Stack Overflow, Meetup…)
- Integrating with the local tech community
- Managing candidates through the interview process, using your experience and knowledge to support them throughout the journey
- Working with clients to refine, improve and remove any pain points in their talent acquisition process – this covers things like employer branding all the way through to their hiring process
- Working with the wider Revoco team to manage the resources and delivery for larger client projects
Whilst you're able to work from home, if you decide to work in the office, our beautiful Bristol city-centre office, with good bus links, great cafes and Castle Park just nearby. The office also has an outdoor patio (which will be perfect for summer days).
What’s on offer
- 25 days holiday
- 2 pm finish every Friday
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- Work from home and flexibility
- Incentives and bonuses
- Full learning and development programme
- Progression opportunities
- And, of course, Directors’ lunches, nights out, activity days & trips abroad all paid for – we are a recruitment business after all!
We’d love your CV of course and any supporting documentation, references or testimonials – whatever you have chuck it at us.